Friday, July 1, 2011

Xavier's 2nd Birthday!

Well it's been a few weeks, but I just wanted to share a few pictures from Xavier's 2nd Birthday! I don't know where the last two years have gone and a few weeks on it's still hard to believe our baby boy is 2!

We had lots of yummy party food, and for once I tried not to go too over board! The printable's we got from Spaceships and Laser beams as always really brought everything together and looked fantastic!

 
The hanging rockets (an idea I got from Pinterest) were a great hit with the kids and the confetti sprinkled all over our lawn looked pretty and was gone in the next mow.


The rocket cake was a big hit and the sparklers added a great touch, along with the little alien I made from the picture on the invites!
Just had to share these pics of Xav enjoying his cake (especially the one where I asked him to smile ;)
 And sharing cake with his buddy...
So another year has passed, another theme come and gone and big thank you to all our friends and family who came and shared the day with us xx

2 comments:

  1. Great pics Bel, I love the smiley cake one! He's such a good looking boy!! We had a awesome time at the party, and thanks for all your help and ideas while I'm planning Nouka's:)

    ReplyDelete